The Advisory Panel is composed of the private sector business representative organisations which were involved in producing, and which signed up to, the successful Cumbria Local Enterprise Partnership bid.
This group is responsible for recruiting private sector members for the Cumbria Local Enterprise Partnership Board. It also provides a sounding board and advice and support for these members.
Current members of the Advisory Panel are:
- Rob Johnston MBE FCIM – Cumbria Chamber of Commerce (Chair)
- Daniel Heery – Cumbria Third Sector Network
- Ian Stephens – Cumbria Tourism
- Harry Knowles – Federation of Small Businesses
- David Hall – National Farmers Union